Have you ever juiced before mango? It makes your juice creamy and thicker than a normal juice, it’s so good!
This drink is loaded with nutrients and great for overall cleansing. It’s great for inflammation and natural pain reliever due to the turmeric and bromelain enzyme in pineapple. Bromelain can help aid in reducing muscle injuries and ease digestion. It also contains a high amount vitamin C! If you like spicy, it has ginger and turmeric that will really give you kick, it is potent AF! It had everything you want, sweet, green, tangy and a whole lot of zig!
1 Large Pinepple
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Mango
- 1/2 head of Kale
- A Large Thumb of Turmeric
- A Large Thumb of Ginger
- Alternate between juice ingredients ending with the a pineapple. Once juiced, strain the liquid, add a pinch of pepper and drink immediately. If you have a slow juicer, you can refrigerate your juice up to 24 hours. ENJOY!! Xx
This juice had been my go to for the past several weeks and I love it! I have been crazy active hiking and getting back into my gym groove and making this juice has really been a game changer.
Carrots are an excellent source of concentrated nutrients needed for healing. The vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in this juice are targeted for cleansing, fighting inflammation and reducing the risk of cancer. When we exercise, our bodies natural produce cellular waste. Basically our cells poop! It’s important that we are able to flush out these toxins and give our body nutrients is needs for healing. The beta carotene in carrots works like a charm for this as well as for oxidative stress, and inflammation.
If your looking at the ingredients thinking, “WTF 5lbs of carrots?” haha this amount of carrots provides about 1/2- 3/4 of a liter. The liquid they produce is less than more juicy fruits and vegetables. It is a high dose of nutrition and if you’re someone who really wants to combat inflammation that can lead to a future health issues, I suggest you research on the healing power and success story of carrot juice.
Seriously, this juice is POTENT! I added ginger and turmeric which have wonderful anti-inflammatory properties as well. Whenever using turmeric you want to make sure you add some black pepper to boost the absorption and enhance the bioavailability of curcumin in the turmeric.
If you are looking for the ultimate anti-inflammatory juice, then this my dear friend is your golden glory!
Plus, it makes your skin looking amazing and glowing which is an added bonus! 😉
5 lbs carrots
- 1 Lemon
- A Thumb of Turmeric
- A Thumb of Ginger
- A Pinch of Pepper
OPTIONAL – A pinch of Cayenne and Cinnamon
- Alternate between juice ingredients (minus the pepper) ending with the a carrot. Once juiced, strain the liquid, add a pinch of pepper and drink immediately. If you have a slow juicer, you can refrigerate your juice up to 24 hours. ENJOY!! Xx
Finally a new blog recipe for you all! This summer has been full on and I haven’t had much time to settle down and take many blog pictures because of it. Things are finally slowing down so I am going to try my best to get back to blogging for you all once a week 😉
This is the perfect lunch/dinner salad! I actually ended up bringing it out with me and eating it once I get to a friends house. I mixed everything together with the salad, jarred it up and brought it go. It was soooo delicious and satisfying. I just love tender left greens too. Red leafy lettuce is one of my favorites so it made this meal even better. All of the ingredients in this salad taste wonderful together with the dressing, I really loved it and I know you will too!
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tahini
- 1/2 Lemon
- Blend all ingredents together and set aside in the refrigerate.
- 1 large Red Leafy Lettuce Head (chopped)
- 1-2 large handfuls of Spinach
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup Golden Raisins
- 1-2 tablespoons Pine Nuts
- Add the lettuce, spinach, blueberries and strawberries together in a large bowl and lightly mix. Top with pomegranate seeds, golden raisins, pine nuts, and as much or little dressing as you desire. ENJOY!! Xx